Some of my papers to download.
– In Defence of the Sociological Canon: A reply to David Parker, Sociological Review, Vol. 45, No. 2, 1997.
– Exploring Post-traditional Orders: Individual reflexivity, ‘pure relations’ and duality of structure in M. O’Brien et al. (eds), Theorising Modernity. London: Longman, 1999.
– Communitarianism: The Issue of Relativism in E.W. Lehman (ed.), Autonomy and Order: A Communitarian Anthology. Oxford: Rowman & Littlefield, 2000.
– Reflexive Modernization and the Third Way: The impasses of Giddens’ Social-Democratic Politics, Sociological Review, Vol. 49, No. 3, 2001.
– Cognitive Relativism: Between Positivistic and Relativistic Thinking in the Social Sciences in J. Powel and T. Owen (eds), Reconstructing Postmodernism: Critical Debates. New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2007.
– Nationalism: Restructuring Gellner’s Theory in S. Malesevic and M. Haugaard (eds), Ernest Gellner and the Contemporary Social Thought. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2007.
– Social Causation: Between Social Constructionism and Critical Realism, Science and Society: Journal of Political and Moral Theory, Vol. 17-18, 2007.
– On the December Events in S. Economides and V. Monastiriotis (eds), The Return of Street Politics?: Essays on the December Riots in Greece. London, The Hellenic Observatory LSE, 2009.
– Ethical and spiritual anti-foundationalism: Buber, Levinas, Krishnamurti, Social Theory: An International Journal of Social and Political Theory, Vol. 1, 2010.